I've been perusing old Blueprint issues before bed for the past few days. Sometimes I feel like Blueprint was awesome and then other aspects of the magazine confused me. (probably why there was only 8 issues?)

Like this office was really cute. But why would I spend $500 on just the legs of the desk (from tablelegs.com), and then pay a carpenter to make a custom top? And then have to paint the whole thing?


I do love the kelly green wall color though. and the white desk on the colorful rug (from the rug company).

{For your own budget version of this space, try using Ben Moore's Jade Green on the walls, this desk from IKEA, and this rug from Overstock.}

Also, if you're in the market for computer desks, maybe consider this one. I think it has lots of potential with a fun chair.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top