***UPDATE: Okay, to keep things fair, I won't have a pre-sale sale. I will take photos of the bigger furniture items this weekend and post them. I'll post dimensions and the reserve price. If you really want something, email me your best offer and the item goes to the highest offer. Depending on the size of the item, I might be able to bring it to the sale in Arlington, or we'd have to coordinate pick up in Dover.

Otherwise it will come to the sale on the 7th, priced at the reserve price, and then it will go to OBO as the day goes on.

Please note that I won't be posting photos of smaller items. Those will only be available at the sale.

Also, at this time I am not offering shipping of items. There is just too much and I'm only one little lady. :) Thanks everyone!***


So here's another idea:

I've had a handful of emails from locals asking to come by this week for a chance to buy things early.

I know I won't have room for everything on the truck, so this would be awesome.

Please email me if you are interested in coming to my house in Dover in the next couple of days for first dibs.

pearlstreetinteriors at gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top